Whether you’re just starting out on the road to understanding the implications of REACH or CLP on your business, or already on the way to delivering your company's REACH Compliance programme, our technical team can help.
Drawing upon the extensive experience of our specialists, gained in helping companies of all kinds in every industry sector, this service is just what you need for that expert support and peace of mind. We can help you at any stage of the CLP or REACH compliance process, from the initial stages of getting to grips with the legislation, to helping you assess your progress towards compliance or assisting you audit your own supply chain. Our consultancy service is designed just for your needs.
Just starting out on the road to compliance? We can:
- work with you to understand the potential impact of these regulations on your business
- analyse the key aspects of REACH and CLP as they apply to your company
- discuss the strategic issues with your senior management
- explain the practical issues with your team
- answer all your REACH and CLP questions
- and last but not least - devise a compliance action plan.
Already working towards compliance? We can:
- review any aspect of your REACH or CLP activities to make sure that the work you are undertaking is appropriate for your business
- carry out a REACH audit of your business, or help you develop your own audit plan
- make sure you’ve considered all the angles before making the key REACH or CLP business decisions
- double-check that you’ve correctly interpreted and understood the information you’ve received from your SIEF or from REACH or CLP service providers
- review and offer feedback on your chemical safety reports, use scenarios and safety data sheets.
Make sure you get REACH and CLP right!
How does it work?
We will discuss your requirements over the phone to make sure that we understand exactly what you want to achieve. We'll find our best expert to suit your requirements and send you a proposal so that you know what we're going to deliver.
We've put together some case studies to show how our consultancy has provided a cost-effective solution to a range of companies.
And how much does it cost?
Following an initial free telephone consultation, the pricing for our consulting time, workshops, analyses and any related work, including training, is based on a standard day-rate of just £1300 plus VAT and any associated expenses. We aim to provide a value-for-money service of the highest quality with the flexibility to fit your budget.
What do our customers say about it?
"REACHReady delivered a professional and bespoke event for the Scotch Whisky industry, cost-effectively. Their technical expert explained the implications of REACH for our industry and helped us to identify a clear course of action to ensure REACH compliance." Julie Hesketh-Laird, Director of Operational and Technical Affairs, Scotch Whisky Association
And what's more, wherever you are on your path to CLP and REACH compliance, you can rest assured that REACHReady will be on hand to deliver day-to-day support via our Gold service and our network of pre-approved Matchmaker service providers who can carry out your every REACH and CLP need.
30 March - IUCLID 6 Practical Training for Registrants, Leeds
This workshop will help users quickly get up to speed with the new software. Atendees will gain familiarity with the main user functions of the software, equipping them with the skills...
27 February - REACH: New substances added to the compliance check list
60 new substances have been added by ECHA to the list of substances that might be chosen for compliance check. Registrants of the concerning substances are strongly advised by ECHA to update their registration dossiers by 28 April.